Monday, June 8, 2009

Sound Check

Welcome to the Podagogue.

I have made the Big Call, and decided to start a new site where all my ruminations on the world of Audiobooks, Podcasting and other Fiction can live.

My main blog, Freshly Ground, will continue to titillate the tastebuds and chew over the food-related issues of the day, or week, or whatever, but my new obsession with Fiction I Can Listen To will now be the bread and butter of The Podagogue.

This was not an easy choice to make. I even ran a poll to get a feel for the audience.

But ultimately, I think I was confusing the foodies, and making the Sci-Fi fans hungry. If there are two things you don't want beating down your door, it's confused foodies and hungry geeks.

So again, welcome to the Podagogue!

I'll start by reposting all my previous reviews here, and I'll continue to link here from Freshly Ground when I post a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment